This position is based in Newbury Park, CA., specifically for JKL’s IT Division. The sales & business development person will build the IT infrastructure design, IT Project management, Client IT moves and desktop support offerings through new sales and business development. The position would serve as a primary point for contact and will be interacting directly with new clients.
Essential Functions and Tasks:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of project requirements and contractual obligations.
- Expertise in selling medium to large scale projects.
- Coordination of all groups within the organization.
- Managing all aspects of the sales life cycle- from account penetration, pursuit strategy to contracting.
- Adherence to project requirements and client schedule.
- Successful and consistent tracking and communication of project status, activities and risks to all stakeholders.
- Be a focal point of all internal and external communications.
- Complete understanding and awareness of client environment and responding to any changes, sensitivities and escalations.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working with Information Technology.
- Experience working with construction and facilities teams.
- Minimum 5+ years of sales essentials of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and closing as well as processes, methodologies, contract negotiations, and business case creation.
- Ability to sell in a consultative manner to identify and address client needs.
- Experience working on Infrastructure RFPs is a major plus.
- Strong analytical skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding annual quota year over year.
- Will possess or acquire a fundamental understanding of IT network equipment functionality, installation process and techniques.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced, professional and ever-changing office environment.
- Be willing and able to travel as project duties call for.
- RCDD / Agile development methodologies.
- Cisco Certifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Business process development best practices, change management.
It is our policy to employ qualified persons without regard for race, creed, color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, sex, marital or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation or disability. Individuals are considered for employment, promotion, or training solely on their ability to perform the essential functions of the position. All resumes submitted by 3rd party agencies will be deemed unsolicited and therefore will not qualify for placement fees.