This position is specifically for JKL’s AV Division which designs, installs and supports technology solutions that help organizations of all types collaborate and communicate effectively.
We are looking for a Senior Field Engineer who will:
- Install, test and commission complex Audio Visual systems at client locations.
- Supervise and lead a team to implement large Audio Visual systems.
- Act as the face and voice of the organization to the client while on site.
- Communicate effectively with the client, other trades and internal teams.
- Ensure that the quality of implementations adhere to the highest company and industry technical standards and practices as well as local codes and guidelines.
- Understand and manage clients’ expectations in terms of schedule, quality and process during implementation.
- Follow relevant technology trends and keep up with manufacturers’ and industry training courses and certifications necessary to perform duties.
- Work closely with the organization’s engineering and project management teams to achieve stellar project delivery and on-going improvement of systems and processes.
- Demonstrate complete understanding and awareness of client environment and respond to any changes, sensitivities and escalations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required.
- CTS (Certified Technical Specialist) or CTS-I certification is preferred.
- Relevant AV Industry or major manufacturer (i.e. Cisco, Polycom, Crestron, AMX, ClearOne) certifications is strongly preferred.
- Significant industry experience in implementing complex Audio Visual systems for large enterprises.
- The ability to supervise and manage tasks and installation teams to meet project objectives.
- Extensive hands-on experience configuring, commissioning and troubleshooting Audio Visual systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Be willing and able to travel as project duties call.
- May require lifting, extensive sitting, standing and walking.
TYPE: Full-time, Exempt
LOCATION: Major US metropolitan area, defined as “NFL city”
It is our policy to employ qualified persons without regard for race, creed, color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, sex, marital or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation or disability. Individuals are considered for employment, promotion, or training solely on their ability to perform the essential functions of the position. All resumes submitted by 3rd party agencies will be deemed unsolicited and therefore will not qualify for placement fees.